Our individual membership is designed to improve your skills and assist you in remaining up-to-date in the field. Corporate Membership includes up to ten members of the organization (additional available at extra cost). All will receive all electronic correspondence and benefits. These subsidiary memberships ensure that everyone in your organization will receive information on the newest trends in the current industry. Described below are the benefits provided to members of the QAI Global Institute:
- QAI’s Library of Webinars from IT Professionals – pre-recorded webinars will be provided upon availability. These on-demand, one-hour sessions include presentations from Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Bob Crews, and Bill Rinko-Gay
- Catalog of Conference Presentations – materials from past conferences, such as QUEST and TesTrek, will be categorized by topic and shared with QAI members.
- FREE e-Learning Course Each Month – sponsored by QAI’s Edista Learning, a new “course of the month” will be provided to members at no cost.
- As of January 31, 2010, current members will earn credit towards the payment of the $100 recertification fee for each month of membership (no negotiable cash value).
- Discounts on eligible conferences, seminars, and QAI products.
Individual: $120 USD per year
Corporate: $1,000 USD per year
Must be paid annually by credit card. Click here to register.
Trial (3 Month) Individual Membership is available for first–time customers.
Note: Although QAI administers the Software Certification programs, participating in certification does not automatically provide membership or benefits within the Institute. Holding the CSQA or CSTE designation does not make you a member of the QAI Global Institute