| Roles & Responsibilities
|The role holder will be responsible for business development, revenue generation and a supervisory role in managing QAI’s Workforce Development (www.qaiglobalinstitute.com) unit’s B2C business pan India. Role expectations have a bearing on tactical business decisions and growth. The role holder should be able to deliver individual business results aligned to organizational goals. The role involves planning and monitoring team performance.Expectations from the role :
Carry out long term and short term business planning and execution both for self and team.
- Interact with retail/ corporate customers as required for generating retail business, customer feedback and relationship building.
- Improve lead generation mechanism and ensure increased conversion ratio.
- Implementing web and marketing strategies to achieve outcomes.
- Implementing competitive and innovative business strategies for generating sales.
- Meet individual and team targets and achieving deadlines.
- Meet growth targets for the retail business in India.
- Supervise, monitor and guide team and ensure they are working towards congruent goals and ensure maximization of resources.
- Set performance expectation for team members and support them to achieve targets.
- Budgeting, Managing business expenses and revenues or P&L Account completely.
- Providing necessary training to the sales force.
- Ensuring compliance of all processes as prescribed by the organization.