- 2 Days Classroom Training
- Training Duration 8 hours per day
- Global Certification Exam
- Downloadable APMG accredited material
- Hard copy of Certificate
- ITIL Foundation practice test
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management across the globe. ITIL® Foundation certification offered to professionals who qualify in the ITIL Foundation exam, showcases one’s ability to handle services in a planned, organized and delivered ensuring business value for organizations. IT service management certification demonstrates your skills to incorporate planned, organized, delivered ensuring business value for the organizations.
QAI Global Institute offers Online ITIL® 2011 Foundation training as well as ITIL® 2011 Foundation certification classroom training courses.
- The exam will be of multiple choice objective type questions.
- The exam paper consists of 40 questions and time duration is 60 minutes.
- It would be a paper based exam conducted in QAI Office premises
- Successful candidate will receive the hard copies of the certificate
- Flexibility to choose a single module or the entire Expert track
- Instructor-led live webinar mode
- No prior self-study required
- PDUs will be provided
- Downloadable courseware, sample paper and question bank for exam readiness
- Industry veteran trainers with more than 10 years of hands-on experience
- Collaborative learning environment across geographies
- Multiple Location participation
- No travel Expense, Cost effective
What is ITIL®?
The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world.
ITIL® is the best practice framework drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. It describes how IT resources should be planned, organized, delivered and supported to deliver business value. ITIL® is owned and maintained by the UK Office of Government Commerce (OGC).
What is an ITIL® qualification?
ITIL® stands for: Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
The ITIL® Certificates are designed as – IT Service Management – qualifications. These focus at professionals who wish to become familiar with the best practices for IT Service Management, as defined in the OGC IT Infrastructure Library guidelines.
This certification is best suited and practicable across all IT and ITES individuals.
What are the eligibility criteria for ITIL® Foundation exam?
There is no eligibility criterion for attempting the ITIL® Foundation exam.
How long do I have to wait for the results?
For each multiple choice exam, every candidate receives the result paper and certificate within four weeks of the examination session.
How long are the ITIL® 2011 qualifications valid for?
ITIL® 2011 qualifications are valid thoughout.
What are the pass marks for the ITIL® examinations?
Pass marks for the ITIL® examinations are as follows:
Foundation: You will need to score 26/40 (65%) to pass the foundation exam.
Is QAI accredited by APMG to provide ITIL® Certification Training?
Yes, QAI is accredited by APMG as an ATO for ITIL® training.