|Head of Enterprise Sales
|Roles & Responsibilities
|There is a growing demand for training and workforce development in the areas of Process Management, Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, and other areas that further Operational Excellence & Innovation, both key drivers for organisational success.
But unfortunately, there is no “one size fits all” learning methodology for what are usually complex & often disruptive ideologies. Organisations need support in the identification of their training needs as well as the planning the actual adoption cycle.
We need a Head of Enterprise Sales who can work closely with our local enterprise customers to make recommendations, co-create relevant solutions as well as execute the agreed training plans to the client’s satisfaction.
This person will own the complete enterprise training sales cycle from lead generation to closure and should be able to understand and communicate the benefits of QAI’s trainings portfolio effectively.
· Work closely with customers to understand and assess training requirements in order to be able to propose relevant services and interventions.
· Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and partners to build custom solutions and other plans across the customer’s training journey.
· Develop and nurture all customer leads to closure. To also build and maintain an opportunity & forecast pipeline to provide visibility to management.
· To build deep relationships with our clients to flag potential issues as well as leverage all training opportunities.
· To accelerate adoption of QAI Global’s learning and training portfolio in the South India market through strategic interventions and initiatives.
|The ideal candidate will have experience in selling training solutions to IT, ITES, BFSI & Telecom industry in South India. If they relate to or overlap with process improvement & innovation that’s an added bonus.
Some of the other requirements are as below
· B. Tech / MBA from a premier business school.
· Good presentation and communication skills.
· Ability to break down and interpret complex ideas.
· At least 10 years of experience in business development.
· Excellent relationships and rapport with decision makers.
|QAI is a global consulting and workforce development organization addressing the ‘Operational Excellence’ and educational needs of information technology, information technology enabled and knowledge intensive organizations having a suite of products built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries.
QAI operates from its offices in India, US, Singapore and China.
QAI Global Services (QGS), the consulting division of QAI, addresses Operational Excellence by helping organizations achieve Operational Excellence through deployment of best practices and processes in areas of Process Management, Agile, Devops, Design Thinking, Innovation Management and others.
QAI Global Institute (QGI) is the workforce development division of QAI and engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.