Agile Development Trainings – LP2604ananya
• Understand the thought process and steps involved during a typical test-driven session.
• Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story using automated tests.
• Discover improved confidence & increase in development speed by writing automated tests first!
• Examine various styles of TDD and their attributes
• Learn various TDD patterns, which will help you acquire the TDD skill faster.
- Required: some understanding of OO concepts and an OO language
- Highly Recommended: basic understanding of the life-cycle of software projects
- Interactive Dialogues
- Programming Exercises
- Instructional Games
- Primary: Sr. Object-Oriented Programmers, Architects, and Designers
- Secondary: Technical Managers, Business Analysts, Testers, Technical Writers
- Latest Java JDK
- Latest Standard Eclipse OR IntelliJ Idea
- JUnit, Mockito, JBehave, FitNesse or Cucumber JVM
- Latest .Net Framework
- Latest Visual Studio
- Latest Jasmine Framework
- Latest JsTestDriver
- Latest Eclipse CDT OR Visual Studio
- Latest GTest
- Latest RubyMine
- Latest Cucumber
- Latest PHPStorm
- Latest PHPUnit, BeHat
- Latest Flex SDK
- Latest Flash Builder OR IntelliJ Idea
- Individuals looking forward to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles
- Quality System Managers
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Supervisors
- Quality Analysts, and Managers
- Quality Auditors
- There are no prerequisites to do Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. However, Basic knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma tools and working knowledge of the DMAIC approach would be an added advantage.
- Yes, the examination fees is included.
Courses offered from 12 categories
Registered vendor of 1500+ Clients
Click edit button to change this text.